Cefop S 1gm Inj contains a combination of two antibiotics sulbactam sodium and cefoperazone sodium as an active ingredient. It belongs to a class of penicillin and cephalosporin antibiotics respectively.
Uses of Cefoperazone & Sulbactam for Injection –
- Severe and serious bacterial infections
- Tract infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Skin and soft tissue infection
- Joint and bone infection
- Loose stools
- Allergic reactions
- Pain and tenderness at injection site
- Rashes with redness of skin (maculopapular rash)
- Pale red bumps and swelling in skin (urticaria)
- Abnormal blood cell count.