Ceftriaxone is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as cephalosporin antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Uses of Ceftriaxone Injection IP –
- Bacterial infections
- Used before dental procedures
- Certain heart conditions
- Prevent infection of the heart
- A hard lump or soreness
- Increased blood platelets (thrombocytosis)
- Elevated liver transaminases
- Low white blood cell count (leukopenia)
- Increased blood urea nitrogen (BUN)
There are no reviews yet.