Ceftriaxone is a broad-spectrum semi-synthetic third-generation cephalosporin with a potent bactericidal activity against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Sulbactam is ß– lactamase inhibitor.
Uses of Ceftriaxone & Sulbactam – CEFTROX-S –
- Abdominal infections
- Infections of the bones, joints, soft tissue, skin and of wounds
- Infections in patients with impaired defence mechanisms
- Renal and urinary tract infections
- Respiratory tract infections, particularly pneumonia, and ear, nose and throat infections
- Genital infections, including gonorrhoea
- Perioperative prophylaxis of infections
- Increased liver enzymes
- Allergic reaction
There are no reviews yet.