Teicoplanin Injection is an antibiotic used in the treatment of severe bacterial infections in hospitalized patients. It is effective against infections of the respiratory tract (eg. pneumonia), urinary tract, skin and soft tissues, bones and joints, heart, blood, and others.
Uses of Teicoplanin Injection IP 400 MG-
- Complicated skin infections
- Soft tissue infections
- Bone and joint infections
- Hospital acquired pneumonia
- Community acquired pneumonia
- Complicated urinary tract infections
- Infective endocarditis
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
- Skin rash
There are no reviews yet.