Meropenem Injection – An antiviral treatment for bacterial infections
Meropenem is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medication is known as a carbapenem-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. It should be used with caution in patients with central nervous system disorders. Sriya Life Science is a meropenem injection manufacturers in India.
Uses of Meropenem Injection-
- Meropenem injection works by killing bacteria.
- Used in the treatment of Meningitis.
- Used in the treatment of skin infections.
- Used in the treatment of structure infections.
- Used in the treatment of intra-abdominal infections.
- Swelling and redness at the injection site
- Fast heartbeat
- Skin rash
- Decreased urine output
- Body pain
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue.
Sriya Life Science is Meropenem Bulk Pharma Exporter. They are pharmaceutical third-party manufacturers that deal in countries such as Brazil, Cambodia, Venezuela, the Philippines, Nigeria, Seychelles, and Sudan as pharmaceutical exporters and medicine suppliers. Meroneon (Meropenem Injection IP) is an antibiotic that also acts as an antiviral. It aids in the treatment of bacterial infections. This bacterial infection can cause symptoms in the skin, lungs, stomach, or urinary system.