Meropenem is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medication is known as a carbapenem-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. It should be used with caution in patients with central nervous system disorders.
Uses of Meropenem Injection-
- Meropenem injection works by killing bacteria.
- Used in the treatment of Meningitis.
- Used in the treatment of skin infections.
- Used in the treatment of structure infections.
- Used in the treatment of intra-abdominal infections.
- Swelling and redness at the injection site
- Fast heartbeat
- Skin rash
- Decreased urine output
- Body pain
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue